Monday, May 21, 2012

Plant strong!

Soooo, I know its been a while, so I figured I would post a little something.  There have been dramatic changes since my last post.  lol  The one that draws the most interesting response though is the fact that I no longer consume any animal products (meat, poultry, fish, dairy, etc).  I personally am VERY settled with this, but I find other people's response quite fascinating.  I guess I never thought about the volatility of our relationship to food until now.  So, if I'm offered something and refuse it then an automatic defense potential is possible from the person offering.  It's no longer then about my personal preference but about that person's wondering... "Am I wrong?" This is just very interesting to me... so I will continue to chronicle this and the other "etc"s of my life.  Have a wonderful evening. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment